Nexus 10 - best matte, anti-glare screen protector? I'd also like advice about covers

jberryj17

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all! :)

I really need advice about which screen protector is the best for anti-glare (which I assume would be matte). I got a Zagg for my Nexus 7, and the glare was absolutely horrible! I often use my tablet outside, so eliminating the glare is essential for me. It's not a necessity, but it would be a bonus if it was available for Amazon Prime shipping. :)

Also, I need some advice on a cover/case for my new Nexus 10. I got the 'official' dark gray case for my old Nexus 7, and I really liked the thinness of it, but I haven't seen any 'official' cases for the 10 yet. I would really like something thin that doesn't come up very high above the edges of the tablet because that makes it very hard for me to reach the icons near the edge. iI would also like aa cover that covers the screen, but that iI could flip back behind it while using.

I also use an adjustable stand so I can change the angle for when I'm reading, watching shows, playing games, etc., and I would like to get a new one, but I need one that is HIGHLY adjustable and has many more than the 2 or 3 settings that most stands I have seen. So, i would really appreciate any ideas! :) For this same reason, most of the hybrid case /stands wouldn't work for me since they only have a couple options.

Again, it would be nice if these were available on Amazon Prime, but ebay or store websites or anything would be great! :) I would really appreciate it if you could put any links on here.

Thank you so much for your help! :)

-Jamie

ETA: Has anyone else had INSANE problems with their battery life and recharging? I My battery runs down in about 2 hours and then it takes around 12 hours to fully recharge! :-( I am not using any resource-intensive apps the majority of the time, either - - typically I only have my Kindle reading app open and will check email and news periodically (but I close those apps right after I check) Is there a good resource monitoring app that might help me figure out what is going on? I think I just have a bad battery, but I just want to make sure no apps are using crazy resources so I can make sure not to download them again.

Last edited:

mdcraig

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
ETA: Has anyone else had INSANE problems with their battery life and recharging? I My battery runs down in about 2 hours and then it takes around 12 hours to fully recharge! :-( I am not using any resource-intensive apps the majority of the time, either - - typically I only have my Kindle reading app open and will check email and news periodically (but I close those apps right after I check) Is there a good resource monitoring app that might help me figure out what is going on? I think I just have a bad battery, but I just want to make sure no apps are using crazy resources so I can make sure not to download them again.

I can't really speak to the matte screen protector, but this battery life is not normal. It does take a very long time to charge, but I can get a good 10 hours or pretty heavy use on one charge. Have you gone into the battery stats in your settings to see what is eating the battery? The best time to do it is when the battery is pretty low. It will give you the most accurate reading.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000