Nexus 10 Review

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have a hard time taking anyone in an Apple lair seriously when they talk a out Android. Isn't this the dipahit who boots his tablet, life in and hits restore...then starts comments about how everything isnt completely smooth even though you can see the download and install icons lining up in a row as he runs his obnoxious mouth

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
How can anyone give their impressions of these devices a minutes after they turn it on for the first time? The industrial design of the device, maybe, but performance and software take some time to experience.

I'm noticing that many big-time blogs out there are completely missing issues and features in their reviews lately. For example, not one review I read of the new iPod Touch mentioned that it lacks an ambient light sensor (the previous version had one). It's fairly obvious after you use it for half an hour that there's no auto-brightness adjustment, but no one commented on it. And I'm talking reviews from big sites.

So Jerry, don't take any crap for how long your N10 review took. It was probably the most thoughtful and well written review of any device I read this year.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance