Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Davyo
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,414 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Nexus 10 Review

Hey Guys - Here's another good Nexus 10 review from Chris Pirillo. It's a decent, unbiased review. Check it out...

Default Re: Nexus 10 Review

This guy is notorious for being ignorant!! He tries too hard to be funny too.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts

His voice is like nails on a chalkboard,, I had to stop watching his videos a while ago.

Cheers
    Davyo

Yeah I have a hard time taking anyone in an Apple lair seriously when they talk a out Android. Isn't this the dipahit who boots his tablet, life in and hits restore...then starts comments about how everything isnt completely smooth even though you can see the download and install icons lining up in a row as he runs his obnoxious mouth

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

How can anyone give their impressions of these devices a minutes after they turn it on for the first time? The industrial design of the device, maybe, but performance and software take some time to experience.

I'm noticing that many big-time blogs out there are completely missing issues and features in their reviews lately. For example, not one review I read of the new iPod Touch mentioned that it lacks an ambient light sensor (the previous version had one). It's fairly obvious after you use it for half an hour that there's no auto-brightness adjustment, but no one commented on it. And I'm talking reviews from big sites.

So Jerry, don't take any crap for how long your N10 review took. It was probably the most thoughtful and well written review of any device I read this year.