is there something wrong with my graphics.

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Well today I started playing A Bards Tale and i plugged in my head phones and my graphics turned junk for a quarter second but 2 hours later While playing Dead Trigger with no head phones my game glitched really really bad. The screen was flashing the garage door in the game all over the screen in a super fast flashing and went back to the Dead Trigger menu and it still was doing it. But when I went to my tablet home screen nothing was glitching but back into the game it it was still glitching. There has been no recent updates lately and it plays fine now after i fully closed it and went back in, with a tiny bit more lag then i normally notice. Should i be worried that my graphics card will crap out.

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Might just be an optimization problem, the same with me and modern combat 4, goes weird sometimes and sometimes the controls don't work momentarily. Shadow gun is a bit slow and graphics seem hazy sometimes. If the problem persists on Many games then return to wherever you got it from.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Well its worked fine for days and then all of a sudden it turned my whole game game into a strobe light of graphics teleporting all over the place till the point i had to end the game and re enter. And Dead Trigger has been optimize for the Nexus 10 for weeks. I've played many android games over the years on a couple different devices and the most I ever gotten was slow down, lags, and force closes. But nothing ever like this especially on such a high end device.

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Try a restore or factory reset then if it still persists then take it back to where you got it from

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech