- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Experiencing a half second delay/lag using a PS3 or Xbox360 controller, bad OTG?
I was just curious if anyone has run into this also, hopefully it's not the norm. I have a Nexus 10 and an OTG cable that I have tried an XBOX360 controller and a PS3 controller and they both have a noticeable amount of input lag.
This is on normal Apps and through emulator use also. Can I get a couple responses saying that their's works wonderfully and I just have a poorly construction cable
- By Astrodroid in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2011, 02:05 PM
- By jwhipple in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2011, 08:27 AM
- By Tattrpuff in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 47Last Post: 07-26-2010, 01:36 PM
- By cheebahawk1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 27Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:21 PM
- By nighthawk700 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2010, 10:52 PM