- 9 Posts
I'm abit confused... Help?
So I was looking at the specs of a nexus 10 tablet on a website and I am very much eager to get one, but on the website it says it has a Nickel Cadmium battery. I do much hate the Nickel Cadmium because of the dreaded "memory loss" affect and having to charge for 16 hours as soon as you get it or the battery will be affected, and having to completely charge/discharge it once every 2-3 weeks. (beleive me, I have already read up much about how to take care of Nickel Cadmium batteries, it's a horrid nightmare,so please don't turn this into a topic talking about how to properly care for batteries. Anyhow the question I want to know and the only one I want to know is what battery does the Nexus 10 have? The website spec sheet says a Nickel Cadmium, but I think I've heard some people say it is a Lithium Polymer or Lithium Ion, so I hope the website is wrong.
- 12-15-2012, 11:52 PM #2
- 12-15-2012, 11:53 PM #3
Re: I'm abit confused... Help?
I'm not certain which web site you're seeing that information on, but it is wrong. The tech specs shown on the US Google Play store website for the Nexus 10 show this:
9000 mAh Lithium polymer_________________
Tah Tah For Now!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13
- 12-16-2012, 09:05 AM #5
- 12-16-2012, 11:22 AM #6
- 12-16-2012, 09:37 PM #7
- By ochness in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2011, 03:23 PM
- By mgindi26 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:05 PM
- By wyseguy77 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2011, 11:58 PM
- By beachin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:04 PM
- By CMich76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:53 AM