Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Christmas Nexus 10

Happened to check my bank account, and noticed my wife bought this tablet for me for Christmas. It's wrapped under the tree and driving me crazy! I own the galaxy nexus and the nexus 7, but the ten inch nexus is what I've been waiting for! She says I can't open it till Christmas, and I'm not very patient.... Just thought I would share.

Anyone else think they have a nexus 10 for Christmas?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Christmas Nexus 10

My mom got me one, though it arrived last week and the box was crushed and it was broken. She sent it back and now they're out of stock, but hopefully Google will come through before Christmas. I feel like replacements should get some sort of priority, but what do I know.

think my wife got me one, said my present is coming on tuesday(2 day shipping) and its also my day off :-D, something came the other day might of been a case or a screen protector who knows. I got her a nook hd+ 32gb, shame i also got us 64gb cards and the n10 wont use it without an otg adapter.

Wife got me one for Xmas as well. Ordered it the day they were released, I received the delivery and was surprised. I plugged it in to charge and the wife found it.. Hehe. Had to make sure it didn't get broken. Driving me nuts, it's been wrapped for over a month. But she assures me it works!

Well half of my Nexus 10 is a Christmas present [the other half was a Birthday present] so Dec 24th it gets boxed back up, wrapped and stuffed under the tree.
    I think your skills are improving.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012
    2 Nexus 7 2013s [My Children's]

my dad is getting one. Now time to figure out what accessories to get him

received mine yesterday and its sitting in the bottom dresser drawer right now, a week till xmas. She said I could play with it but I said no lol.

ROM
    Arctic HD

So she bought it for you... From your account? So you bought It for you then, haha

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by carracerz14 View Post
    So she bought it for you... From your account? So you bought It for you then, haha

That's part of being married... :-P

Quote Originally Posted by carracerz14 View Post

haha no she got it from her own account but we are married so it doesnt really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by 88cavalierz24 View Post
    received mine yesterday and its sitting in the bottom dresser drawer right now, a week till xmas. She said I could play with it but I said no lol.
    Just an FYI, i was told by a google phone rep your return period starts counting from the date you receive the device. So IF you recieve a Lemon today and dont' open it until Christmas you will only have 10 days remaining.

Now I'm sure one could sucessfully win the christmas gift argument and be given up until Jan 8th to return the device but would it be worth the hassle? only you can decide.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Devlyn16 View Post
    Just an FYI, i was told by a google phone rep your return period starts counting from the date you receive the device. So IF you recieve a Lemon today and dont' open it until Christmas you will only have 10 days remaining.

Now I'm sure one could sucessfully win the christmas gift argument and be given up until Jan 8th to return the device but would it be worth the hassle? only you can decide.
    Shouldn't there be some kind of warranty though?

ROM
    Arctic HD

Yeah there a warranty... But wouldn't you want a brand new device if the first one you got doesn't work? With the warranty you gave to send yours in and either they fix it or send you a refurbished one. And that takes time.

I definitely got one for Christmas. I don't have to wait to get it though - bought it for myself!
    Live2ride883 likes this.

Just picked my Christmas gift also. Unwrapped, unlocked and rooted already. Really digging this tablet so far.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

My wife said she was getting me one but us being very tight lipped. I have nothing under the tree so it's driving me nuts. I gave her a Note 2 for Christmas already. Why can't I have my Nexus 10!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

its pretty damn nice

My husband and I gave them to each other and opened them early (as soon as they arrived!). I'm glad we did because the seal around the screen on mine had a flaw. I called Google and they sent out a new one within three days and let me keep the old one until the new arrived. They paid for the postage back. Hearing about the 15 day policy, I'm glad we were bad and opened them early. These tablets are great!
    Thanked by:

It really is nice to hear a positive story about Google customer support. Usually we just see people complaining.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012

I was handed the box from UPS and I got to open it! And hold the box in my hand. Then my mother immediately took it, wrapped it, and stuck it under the tree. Now I have to just wait til Christmas! Totally killing me!!!!

Google replaced my N7 3G in one day even though I had it for more then a month. So no worries, Google wants you to contact them after 15 days replacement expired and not Asus, Samsung or LG.

Nobody loves me enough to buy me one.
    sr2012 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by goggles6 View Post
    Nobody loves me enough to buy me one.
    In situations like this, self-love is acceptable.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    sr2012 likes this.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

I get to open mine tomorrow morning... It's been sitting under the tree for about three weeks now. I do not have patience, and this had been killing me!

sr2012 likes this.

I was honing to buy one for myself but I was disappointed as they went out of stock before I could buy one . However, I have an awesome fiance that didn't have the patience to make me wait till Christmas to open the one she bought me! Felt like a little boy again.
    kvs Sakh likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast