- 12-28-2012, 01:54 AM #26
- 12-28-2012, 02:02 AM #27
- 47 Posts
How do you like your Nexus 10?
I was simply not willing to take the chance. I did all the things you did, turning off location service, not running widgets, using a different browser (seriously). I still had issues with it freezing up and rebooting while watching Netflix no less. Google put out 4.2.1 and it has been totally crap. They damn sure are not getting a pass by me.
- 12-28-2012, 12:03 PM #28Luvzmobile
- 188 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note II
HTC Evo LTE
- 12-28-2012, 04:15 PM #29
- 241 Posts
Re: How do you like your Nexus 10?
You should have made sure to update your OS before adding any apps. I took my last Nexus 10 back do to screen problems and what i did when i got my new one is update my OS to the latest. Then factory reset, signed in and it started auto adding my apps. I have location services on and have yet to get a single reboot.
- By Issemann in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2011, 01:18 PM
- By mustang229 in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 29Last Post: 07-26-2011, 02:21 PM
- By alexbr91 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2011, 08:32 PM
- By person5323 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2011, 03:22 AM
- By rjdangerous in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 35Last Post: 08-02-2010, 07:19 PM