Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Global Posts
    701 Global Posts

Default How do you like your Nexus 10?

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    you tried working with samsung support. Nexus 10 is supported by google and google will support it.
    You have not read the support materials have you? Google doesn't support crap there support is an RMA.

Global Posts
    701 Global Posts

Default How do you like your Nexus 10?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsmobile View Post
    It's definitely an os bug. Ever since I turned off location based services and started using an alternate browser, I've not had one reboot or freeze. Listen I'm not giving Google a pass on this. They should have never released it with this bug and frankly IMO, they have been to slow to fix it. That being said, I think they will fix it. If they do not I would be very disappointed and surprised.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I was simply not willing to take the chance. I did all the things you did, turning off location service, not running widgets, using a different browser (seriously). I still had issues with it freezing up and rebooting while watching Netflix no less. Google put out 4.2.1 and it has been totally crap. They damn sure are not getting a pass by me.
    Luvzmobile

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts

Default Re: How do you like your Nexus 10?

Quote Originally Posted by OTACORB View Post
    I was simply not willing to take the chance. I did all the things you did, turning off location service, not running widgets, using a different browser (seriously). I still had issues with it freezing up and rebooting while watching Netflix no less. Google put out 4.2.1 and it has been totally crap. They damn sure are not getting a pass by me.
    Do what you have to do, Its your money. I choose to keep mine invested in Google. They will fix it. Good luck:-)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    Galaxy S5
    Sony Smartwatch 2
    Nexus 10

Default Re: How do you like your Nexus 10?

You should have made sure to update your OS before adding any apps. I took my last Nexus 10 back do to screen problems and what i did when i got my new one is update my OS to the latest. Then factory reset, signed in and it started auto adding my apps. I have location services on and have yet to get a single reboot.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12