google play books stopped working error
I keep getting a message popping up that Google play books has stopped working and have to send a report to Google to move it which is very irritating.
Have powered down but the same problem occurs, the app is not showing in settings so I cannot uninstall it. On Google play it is showing as open so cannot update. My Nexus 10 is not rooted, any suggestions welcome.
- 12-19-2012, 10:52 AM #2
- 12-19-2012, 01:56 PM #4
- 12-19-2012, 06:53 PM #6
Re: google play books stopped working error
since you cleared data/cache you will never have issues because it wont run at all(or in background) unless you open it again.
you can disable it. again, that could cause more problems.
- By skatergirl in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 16Last Post: 01-07-2014, 03:26 AM
- By skatergirl in forum Acer Iconia A510Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2013, 07:16 PM
- By Fuzzy761210 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2012, 03:41 PM
- By heremans.pieter in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2012, 03:30 AM
- By noordzy77 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2012, 04:13 PM