1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Do I feel stupid!!

I ordered a nexus 10 last wed night for my mom for a xmas gift for me... They confirmed they shipped and left a UPS tracking #.. I checked and saw that they said UPS left it on the porch.. I called and checked with my mom saying they said left on porch and she said she never got it. Well me not knowing she was playing called google and told them what happened that UPS said left it on porch. They sent me a email saying they would disable the device they sent and send me a new one. Awesome customer service I shall say but the problem lies when I called back and told my mom and she said " I was just messing with you, I got it"!!!!!!!! I feel like a complete *****. When I call them and tell them should I just tell them im a ***** or what? FML

Default Re: Do I feel stupid!!

sh*t happens. I'd just tell them what you just told all of us.

I love your mom - she is hilarious! Mine passed away on New Year's Eve 2008. Make sure you laugh with her over this!!!!

Best gag of the year, you have a great mom...
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Quote Originally Posted by cmcfarland View Post
    When I call them and tell them should I just tell them im a ***** or what? FML
    No, I think you should let that funny mom of yours call them and then you can have the last laugh. :-)
    ~~Cindy~~

I guess I see things differently then most, I would've been irritated that I had to around with a call center because she was messin with me.

nice prank and yes, you will look like a stupid when you call the customer service hehe