Issues while playing music

bmatarazzo

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
So I've had my nexus 10 for a couple days and it looks like I'm having an issue while playing music. I've tried Google Music and DoubleTwist and same issue occurs..

Once the lock screen comes up a few seconds will pass, than there is a loud buzz, music stops, and I'm forced to reboot.

Anyone else seeing this?

bmatarazzo

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Music will play while on the lock screen for about 5 seconds before a buzz and freeze. Happened ever since I put music on and happens with multiple music apps. I might try to do a factory reset and hope for the best.

I've tried fiddling around with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc but the issue continues.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I listen to music all the time on my N10. A few hours per day. I stream it from Google Music & SiriusXM usually. I listen on the N10 speakers, stream via Bluetooth & plug into the headphone jack. I never have any issues. Music plays until I turn the music off. My screen is set to go off after 2 minutes. I have had my N10 since the Monday following launch day.

Wandering_Youth

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue three times when I was using my Nexus 10 to play music while directly plugged into my car stereo Aux outlet. I plugged my Nexus 10 via a 3.5mm audio cable to my car's stereo and upon starting the built in music player app and turning off the screen, the music played for 5 seconds also and then came a loud beep and the Nexus 10 crashed and rebooted. This happen 3 times in that one moment when I was trying to get it to play my music.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Is this streaming music or playing files stored on the device. If stored on the device are they files you moved yourself or "saved to the device" from a service liek google music?

If it is streaming music could yoyu check to see the settings Wi-fi>menu [3dots]>advanced>Keep wi-fi on during sleep. what is it set to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463