Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question When will Nexus 10 restock?

I finally am ready to buy the nexus 10 and am very eager to get one. However, I have one problem, it's been sold out since before Christmas. When will it restock?

Default Re: When will Nexus 10 restock?

Quote Originally Posted by nolonol View Post
    I finally am ready to buy the nexus 10 and am very eager to get one. However, I have one problem, it's been sold out since before Christmas. When will it restock?
    Nexus 10 should restock very quickly. maybe with in a week or so. Nexus 10 went out of stock just for a day when it was released unlike Nexus 4 which was out for weeks.
    Cynthia Blue likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks allot!! Looking forward to buying one! I was just curious because it's been like 2 weeks since the last restocking

if i forget my gmail acount at nexus so how to restart my cell phone

The google store has been sold out of the nexus 10 for some time now but I was able to get mine from Walmart online a few days before Xmas but as I just looked they seem to be out of stock as well. I'm sure there are still a feel floating around out there at some walmart instore so that could be worth a call to see if they have it. Also I don't know what google offers as an optional service plan if anything but when I got mine from Walmart they offered a $44 2 year accident replacement plan which seems like a really good deal for a $500 tablet. But good luck in locating one and when you do you won't be disappointed its an awesome tablet.
    Thanked by:
    ireallyliketech likes this.

try your local WalMart....i bought one today. 32 Gig for $499.00

Global Posts
    701 Global Posts

Default When will Nexus 10 restock?

Sam's Club has some in stock too.

Getting really frustrated here in the uk, been out of stock for weeks on playstore and as far as i know there is no one else in the uk who stock the nexus 10

I got my 32gb from here Jass64 NEW Google Samsung Nexus 10 Tablet 32GB WiFi - IN STOCK | eBay

Delivered in 2 days to the UK 3 weeks ago.

Total I paid at the time was 410.... with delivery I think its very good.

Total cost now is about 430

Not sure what Google would charge for delivery on top of 390?

I just got one from walmart.com last week

Yeah, that would be great if Walmart shipped to the UK.......................

I saw them in Staples too. Worth a try.

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

Yeah I'm trying to find one to buy too, no luck at Walmart or staples

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I am patiently waiting for it to go back in stock also. Ggggrrr!

I called Walmart every day for two weeks before I got mine

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Google should be embarrassed for the way or should I say lack of Nexus 10 availability. They haven't even made a statement that I'm aware as to the problem & when it will be resolved. It's like the NHL hockey strike. People are pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by RJD625 View Post
    Google should be embarrassed for the way or should I say lack of Nexus 10 availability. They haven't even made a statement that I'm aware as to the problem & when it will be resolved. It's like the NHL hockey strike. People are pissed off.
    Are you trying to troll here? Nexus 10 is available for purchase for a week now.
    it went out of stock for a week after Christmas holidays probably because lot of people bought it.

Depends on where you live. I have been waiting in Canada since release to get one, the stock has not moved since the initial sell out the first day. From reading it sounds like all international customers are in the same boat, USA stock only.

I see the US stock at work since we route through the states, with the stock levels up and down all the time. At home where I see Canadian stock I would swear the website is frozen

I did email Google asking about stock, no reply.

I sit impatiently and wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Raypundo View Post
    Depends on where you live. I have been waiting in Canada since release to get one, the stock has not moved since the initial sell out the first day. From reading it sounds like all international customers are in the same boat, USA stock only.

I see the US stock at work since we route through the states, with the stock levels up and down all the time. At home where I see Canadian stock I would swear the website is frozen

I did email Google asking about stock, no reply.

I sit impatiently and wait!
    Got a friend in the states that can order one and forward the shipment to you?

The Nexus 10 32gb is readily available on walmart.com
    That is where I purchased it, along with an extended 2 year warranty (normal wear/tear, drops, spills,...) that added $45.00.
    Total, I spent about $570.00 with expedited shipping, 2 yr additional warrant and tax.
    Although I don't like shopping at the actual Walmart retail stores (because I feel like I know more than the employees do...and I don't consider myself a novice)...their online purchase experience has been good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by paintdrinkingpete View Post
    Got a friend in the states that can order one and forward the shipment to you?
    Nobody anyone I know well enough that I would bother with something like this.

Usually it's not a 2 month wait for restock, especially when a 500 miles south 2 stores and Google themselves have it available right now. Leaving my wife with 2 young kids to get one would be a one way trip

I am traveling south in May with the family, but that doesn't help me get my fix now.

I can get a Nexus 7 at about 100 different places here.

Hurry up and wait!

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts

Ordered mine Saturday for my girlfriend's bday present. They say delivery in a few days. Let's hope. It's only Monday so we will see if I have tracking tomorrow.

I'm in Canada and I ordered from the U.S. play store because I didn't want to wait. If you live close to the border there are plenty of services that will give you a U.S. mailbox and you just have to drive over and pick up your package. PM me if you want to know which service I used for mine.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Northern Alberta is just a little too far. Now If I was still living in Burnaby I would be joining the other threads about how to use it months ago lol.

Not the end of the world waiting, just a little frustrating with how the stock is being handled. Not only by this, just another "Stock in Canada" difference. It gets old after a while.

I have been reading threads and trying to be ready for when I do get one so I can set it up for family use

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts

Mine shipped out today via 2 day air and is arriving Thursday which is perfect since that is my GF's actual bday! Well done Google!

- - - Updated - - -

Mine shipped out today via 2 day air and is arriving Thursday which is perfect since that is my GF's actual bday! Well done Google!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast