Gaming graphics improvement tip!
Ok, so first off if your a hardcore gamer you 'prolly know what MSAA is.
To put it simple, it can increase the visual quality in most apps that use Open GL 2.0.
Now you want to enable it, don't you?
WELL HERE YOU GO!
1. Go to Settings>About tablet and tap Build number 7 times 'till it says you are a developer.
2. Then tap Developer options (you may have to restart Settings app to see it)
3. Fill in the check next to Force 4x MSAA
4. Restart your favorite high - end game.
5. Play the game.
6. Have Fun! (Remember it dosnt work on all games but I know it works on Asphalt 7: Heat for sure.
P.S. you sometimes have to look at the app before and after to see differences but if there are any you will notice them
- 12-26-2012, 11:04 AM #2
- 12-26-2012, 05:41 PM #5
- 12-26-2012, 08:27 PM #6
- 12-26-2012, 11:12 PM #8
re: Gaming graphics improvement tip!
My Nexus 10 did crash three times within an hour playing NFS Most Wanted. Not saying that it was definitely because of this change, but if it keeps happening I will change the setting back to see if that fixes the problem.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-27-2012, 03:43 AM #10
- 02-11-2014, 07:02 AM #11
- 02-17-2014, 10:33 PM #12
- 07-24-2014, 05:38 AM #13
- 07-24-2014, 11:21 AM #14
- By themikishow in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 08:48 PM
- By Precontinent Games in forum Android GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:07 AM
- By nav9156 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:27 PM
- By DanManGang in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:27 PM
- By thoughtshastra in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:33 AM