moving files from N10 to USB and back
I currently have a Xoom and want to possibly get the N10... with a 3 and 5 yr old and another on the way... I dont think the 32GB version is an option for me...
one of the main uses my Xoom does is play movies when we are out and about for the kids.
Is it possible to put some movies on the xoom, and some on a usb drive and then plug the drive into the xoom (OTG cable) and use a file explorer/manager to move files back and forth so I can rotate the available movies on the N10?
thanx for your help
- 12-28-2012, 05:19 PM #2
- 6,290 Posts
Re: moving files from N10 to USB and back
Yes, possible. This app will do the trick but need root https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ickmount&hl=en
root will give read write to USB mass storage. I am not sure what happens if there is no root. I guess it can only read from mass storage.
- By Kim Cini in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2013, 09:02 PM
- By grtday in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2012, 01:22 PM
- By SSIntimidator in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2011, 10:29 AM
- By birdie in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2011, 03:44 PM
- By piizzadude in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 23Last Post: 04-07-2011, 08:56 AM