Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Nexus 10 in stock on Google Play

Just checked delivery status. Says I should get mine tomorrow late delivery. Seems fast when it says ships within a week. So, tomorrow I get it! Not bad for for ordering it just last night.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

Mine's coming tomorrow too late delivery.
    HTC Incredible

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

I ordered yesterday at 10:00pm and haven't heard anything from Google

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by kjung7 View Post
    I ordered yesterday at 10:00pm and haven't heard anything from Google

Glad I'm not the only one. Ordered around 3PM yesterday and haven't received any email from Google.

Hopefully tomorrow?

I ordered mine late last night and yet its going to be here tomorrow. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Device(s):
    T-Mobile Monthly4G - LG Nexus 4 16GB (from Google Play)
    Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T
    Asus Nexus 7 16GB

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

I got charged on my card but didn't get a shipping notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdo0815 View Post
    I ordered mine late last night and yet its going to be here tomorrow. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm jealous lol. Everyone who gets one in the next day or two, let us know how everything goes with your device (backlight bleed, etc). I'm hoping they took the time in which it was sold out to work out some of the issues... but maybe not.

Oh you want one! I got mine yesterday and I really like the tablet.
    The display just blew me away, it is unlike any thing I have seen.
    And it is fast, faster than any Tablet I have used.
    As it is now I am really glad I bought this.

There is no back light bleed, and the audio from the speakers that face forward is really good!
    As of now I just can't say enough about the quality of this unit.

Does anyone know why the 16GB version of Nexus 10 costs 316 or $399 (about 250)? These are not equivalent amounts...

Just curious. Before you guys received your shipping notices through email.. what was the status of your transaction in Google Wallet? Mine says "pending". Is that fine?

Or should it say something along the lines of "processed". The waiting is killing me lol.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #36  

Quote Originally Posted by x Pervy Sage View Post
    Just curious. Before you guys received your shipping notices through email.. what was the status of your transaction in Google Wallet? Mine says "pending". Is that fine?

Or should it say something along the lines of "processed". The waiting is killing me lol.
    Mine said pending until I got my shipping notification then it went to processed.
    HTC Incredible
    Thanked by:

Anyone in Canada order from the U.S. Play Store since it's still SOLD OUT on the Canadian site?
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  

Mine just arrived so I ran home and grabbed it. Connected it up to google and it's charging now Need to get on the wireless at work to play with it some more though.
    HTC Incredible

Second Nexus is shipped (16GB model). I expect it here by Tuesday, at the latest.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Just got mine! On it now!

Came home and found this nice brown box that Mr. UPS left at my door. Yes the nexus 10 has arrived! sweet! So far am enjoying... Great display!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

Got mine today and there's massive back light bleeding. Called Google for RMA and they took care of it right away.

You guys are so lucky lol. I ordered the same day (Jan 2, around 3pm) and still haven't received a shipping notice or anything like that. Only got the receipt after I placed the order.

Now it's Friday night so I guess I won't be getting any updates till at least Monday... blah.

Just got my shipping notice on a Saturday! Super excited now lol.. I was a little wary if my order was going to go through as I am from Canada and ordered from the U.S. play store... But it worked!
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #45  

Just got my shipping notice on a Saturday! Super excited now lol.. I was a little wary if my order was going to go through as I am from Canada and ordered from the U.S. play store... But it worked!
    Sweet!

HTC Incredible

How were you able to order from the US store? I have been waiting since November to be able to order the Nexus 10 but it seems to have been out of stock since then. Google has been horrible with providing information about availability.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqi272 View Post
    How were you able to order from the US store? I have been waiting since November to be able to order the Nexus 10 but it seems to have been out of stock since then. Google has been horrible with providing information about availability.
    Its still says shipping soon on Google Play

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqi272 View Post
    Are you from Canada as well?

To order from the US, I used my iPhone which for some reason gives me access to the US play store instead of the Canadian one. If you are on a PC you can use a proxy to get access to the US play store. Once on the site, I just used my Canadian credit card and a US shipping address. You DO have to have a US shipping address... I already have a US mail service that I use so it was easy for me. I live about 5 minutes from the border so I simply have to drive across and pick it up when it arrives

Quote Originally Posted by kjung7 View Post
    Its still says shipping soon on Google Play

That's because everyone only has access to their own country's play store. I'm assuming your in the US so it would look like it's in stock to you... but someone from Canada will see that it's sold out.

Thanks for the answer! I was thinking of using the mail services available to Canadians. However, I did not think of using a proxy. I will give the Canadian play store one more week and will try it your way if its still not in stock by then.

I have been able to play with my new tablet the last couple of days. Here some thoughts and observations that I've come across.

I had a couple of issues in setting up everything. First, when the tablet tried to download my apps from my Google account automatically, I kept running into errors. I restored the unit to factory defaults but that still did not work. after letting the unit sit for a while I was able to manually download my apps. I don't know if the play server was having issues, was overloaded, or if the unit was just trying to download too much too fast. Regardless, my apps downloaded but it was a long process.

The second issue was that the play app would not play movies. After tinkering around with the tablet, I noticed I had an update waiting for me for jelly bean 4 .2.1. I updated to the new version and the play app worked perfectly thereafter.

Movies look great on the tablet. the display is really really nice. I see no backlight issues.

I get about 10-12 hours of usage, but it does take a long time for the battery to fully charge. Simply put charge it while you sleep. I also noticed that while in sleep mode the battery tends to drain much faster then my Nexus 7 when in sleep mode.

I also noticed that when using camera if I rotate the tablet there is a moment where it seems to freeze while it orientates itself. It's not horribly bad and it's something you just get use to.

All in all, I'm very happy with the tablet. No regrets and I actually wish I had it sooner.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    x Pervy Sage likes this.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast