What should i buy?

tarantula_123

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I recently got an in store refund for my Nexus 7, and want to get something better. My budget for a tablet is about ?300-?350, and what i want it for is watching online streams and videos, which are usually flash player required. I managed to get flash on my Nexus 7 through something i read online.

However, i was going to buy the Ipad Mini Wifi 16gb, but i have heard that doesn't have Flash Player support either, which is a shame. I would love the Samsung Nexus 10, but i cannot find it anywhere for sale, and on the play store it has been displayed as out of stock for a long time now.

Can somebody please tell me if and when google are going to get some Nexus 10's back in stock? If not, could somebody please recommend me a tablet for my price range requirements.

Thanks,
tarantula_123

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I recently got an in store refund for my Nexus 7, and want to get something better. My budget for a tablet is about ?300-?350, and what i want it for is watching online streams and videos, which are usually flash player required. I managed to get flash on my Nexus 7 through something i read online.

However, i was going to buy the Ipad Mini Wifi 16gb, but i have heard that doesn't have Flash Player support either, which is a shame. I would love the Samsung Nexus 10, but i cannot find it anywhere for sale, and on the play store it has been displayed as out of stock for a long time now.

Can somebody please tell me if and when google are going to get some Nexus 10's back in stock? If not, could somebody please recommend me a tablet for my price range requirements.

Thanks,
tarantula_123

nexus 10 is available right now https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...us/?playredirect=true&hl=en-US&token=bge7jusP

tarantula_123

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I just looked on the link and it still says out of stock in the top left hand corner....

What do you mean by overseas as well? I am based in the UK... Are the suppliers of nexus 10 not?

Thanks,
tarantula_123

jludwig57

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Here in the U.S., it says ship soon on both sizes of the Nexus 10 tablet. So I think it would say the same in the UK in the next day or two.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800