1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What should i buy?

Hi,

I recently got an in store refund for my Nexus 7, and want to get something better. My budget for a tablet is about 300-350, and what i want it for is watching online streams and videos, which are usually flash player required. I managed to get flash on my Nexus 7 through something i read online.

However, i was going to buy the Ipad Mini Wifi 16gb, but i have heard that doesn't have Flash Player support either, which is a shame. I would love the Samsung Nexus 10, but i cannot find it anywhere for sale, and on the play store it has been displayed as out of stock for a long time now.

Can somebody please tell me if and when google are going to get some Nexus 10's back in stock? If not, could somebody please recommend me a tablet for my price range requirements.

Thanks,
    tarantula_123

Default Re: What should i buy?

Quote Originally Posted by tarantula_123 View Post
    Hi,

I recently got an in store refund for my Nexus 7, and want to get something better. My budget for a tablet is about 300-350, and what i want it for is watching online streams and videos, which are usually flash player required. I managed to get flash on my Nexus 7 through something i read online.

However, i was going to buy the Ipad Mini Wifi 16gb, but i have heard that doesn't have Flash Player support either, which is a shame. I would love the Samsung Nexus 10, but i cannot find it anywhere for sale, and on the play store it has been displayed as out of stock for a long time now.

Can somebody please tell me if and when google are going to get some Nexus 10's back in stock? If not, could somebody please recommend me a tablet for my price range requirements.

Thanks,
    tarantula_123
    nexus 10 is available right now

It should be in stock in the Play Store for you overseas in the next day or two.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Oh, I just looked on the link and it still says out of stock in the top left hand corner....

What do you mean by overseas as well? I am based in the UK... Are the suppliers of nexus 10 not?

Thanks,
    tarantula_123

Here in the U.S., it says ship soon on both sizes of the Nexus 10 tablet. So I think it would say the same in the UK in the next day or two.

Default What should i buy?

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    nexus 10 is available right now
    This just made my day!