Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Official Nexus 10 Dock

Any information, rumors, speculation, or otherwise on when we'll see the N10 dock? Now that the N10 is back in stock, I'm thinking about getting one as a lightweight laptop replacement for basic email, docs, etc., but really would like the dock for this to work well.

Default Re: Official Nexus 10 Dock

No announcements so far, but there was a Nexus Christmas commercial and when you looked carefully the Nexus 10 was sitting on a offical Nexus dock. I'm starting to think google forgot that they didn't release accessories yet, just like they haven't realized that the call me tech support button deleted the device option so you have to get transferred as soon as you contact them.
    Thanked by:

6 months after Nexus 7 was released there is a sign that people will get to order it on Jan 10.
    you ask about Nexus 10?? Samsung is better at this. maybe in few months.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Unfortunately the 7 won't work for me as I need HDMI out. Looks like I'll be waiting a little while longer to try replacing my laptop with a tablet.

Just saw in my Google Currents that the Nexus 7 dock is out around January 10th. Still no news on the Nexus 10 one

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts

Why hasn't another company made a dock? There are a lot of nexus owners who want a cradle to drop their tablet into each night...

Well it's not a company, but there's this guy on the XDA forums that built one from a Toshiba dock. He's selling them and also put up instruction on how to do it. I got one and can vouch that it's pretty sweet actually. Pogo Dock for the Nexus 10 - xda-developers
    Thanked by: