- 98 Posts
Digitizer pen, and which ones?
Been looking into getting a digitizer pen for my nexus 10. Does anyone use one, and if so, what brand do I look for? I guess some people call them active stylus's as well...
Also, are they more efficient then a standard tablet stylus?
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
- 01-02-2013, 11:05 PM #2
- 22 Posts
Re: Digitizer pen, and which ones?
I recently tried a Note S pen on my N10 and it didn't work. I returned it and got a rocketfish and a wacom bamboo stylus. Both work fine. I got them to use with sketchbook pro, and they work well. I like to use them all of the time if for no other reason, it cuts down on the finger smudges.
- By CD Hill in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:09 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 111Last Post: 08-16-2011, 01:43 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 51Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:29 AM
- By XMAGUSX in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2011, 09:02 PM
- By ssethv in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 39Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:25 PM