Bluetooth Keyboard Video Review!

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I have appreciated the video reviews posted here so I thought I would do one myself. This video review is for the New Trent Bluetooth Keyboard with touch pad. Here is a link to the video review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tym3BoEhQwc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And here is a link to the product on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-Mul...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2497788

My full written review is there as well. In short, its the best wireless keyboard I have used. Definitely worth the asking price of $55.

This is my first YouTube video, so there is much room for improvement. I plan on continuing to review various android hardware and accessories should you wish to subscribe. Let me know if you have ideas!

mhp3

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the review. Nice work.
I tried to order one from Amazon, but it show it is no longer available. New Trent does not show it on its site. I emailed New Trent as to availability, but no response after 24 hours.

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the review. Nice work.
I tried to order one from Amazon, but it show it is no longer available. New Trent does not show it on its site. I emailed New Trent as to availability, but no response after 24 hours.

Someone on another forum said they emailed new trent and were told that they should have more in stock soon! Let me know when you hear more.

mhp3

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I received an email from New Trent that now they do not have anything that holds Android devices, only iPad. Kensington has a keyboard and case that looks promising.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Logitech 920-003390 Tablet Keyboard for Android from Amazon for $50. Works with my wife's N10 just fine. Nice size, nice key feel. Well worth it IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance