Petition: Nexus 10 Otterbox Defender Series Case

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I have an Otterbox for my Nexus Galaxy and hate it - the slim profile and beautiful screen are wasted in its Otter-Brick.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have an iblason slim and poetic slim, but I need something heavy duty to take out in the woods with me.

Sent from my N10 using Tapatalk HD

mooch91

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I petitioned with an email to customer service. When they told me they had no plans for one I petitioned by taking my business to Poetic with the Revolution case. I think its just as good. Sorry Otterbox...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

mooch91

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I petitioned with an email to customer service. When they told me they had no plans for one I petitioned by taking my business to Poetic with the Revolution case. I think its just as good. Sorry Otterbox...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I stand corrected -

I recently found out that the Poetic Revolution case was causing issues with video chat on my N10. Audio and mic input was choppy, sort of like the way an old, cheap speakerphone would work. It cleared up immediately when I took it out of the case. I suspect the case was either compressing the tablet too much in the mic/speaker area or otherwise blocking/deflecting the mic or speaker.

Poetic has yet to respond to my inquiry on the issue...

jwyche007

May 10, 2013
Visit site
If otter box refuses to support the nexus 4 and 7 I think there is no way they will support the 10. I'm personally sick of them and refuse to ever but any products from them ever again.

Posted via Android Central App

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
They are now supporting the 4 and 7. Bump....

Yep, I just bought a 10 for use at work and was surprised there was no Otterbox-like case (which I wanted). There was only one but it had a wimpy stand function that was rated down.

Stupid for them to have waited this long on the 7- it is about to be obsolete/replaced now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463