Nexus 10 Delivery Address
I plan on buying a 32GB Nexus 10 when they come back into stock in the UK Play store.
This will set me back £389.
Will I be able to have the device delivered to an address that is different to the address registered to my card?
Thanks for any responses,
- 01-04-2013, 01:14 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 01:51 PM #3
- 01-05-2013, 08:45 AM #5
- 01-06-2013, 01:06 AM #6
- 01-06-2013, 02:23 AM #8
- 130 Posts
Re: Nexus 10 Delivery Address
Here in the US this link brings up a page where you give them your phone number and they'll call you. It allows you to use a UK phone number.
Contacting Support - Google Play Help
This is a form for sending them email:
Or maybe this one instead:
Contact Us - Google Play Help
Here's a number for returning a damaged tablet; maybe they can get you a more pertinent number:
0800 328 6081 in the UK
- By jrg478 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 41Last Post: 12-03-2012, 11:33 AM
- By TerryMasters in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 31Last Post: 08-22-2012, 10:56 AM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 34Last Post: 07-30-2012, 02:30 PM
- By jazzbassist1 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:43 AM
- By MNTwinsFan in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2010, 11:52 PM