Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Play and Nexus 10

this might not be the best place to post this, but i didn't see a Google Play Forum, but it is related to my N10 i find it mildly dissappointing that Google play tends to upload Low resolution album art to my albums. It really bugs me to have this super display and have to look at fuzzy sometime so pixelated that they are hard to read albums!! It was not too hard to figure out how to change the album art so, i've been going to Google images and downloading at least 500 x 500 images. Oh man, looks so much better!! so far i have loaded 174 albums and have about 17,000 songs to go!! anybody else doing the same thing? How many users use the google play to store their music? i can't wait, or hope, that they will make an option to store videos soon.

Default Re: Google Play and Nexus 10

google play/music is not uploading low resolution album art. your music has low resolution album art which gets uploaded.

I created all high quality album art for my music and uploaded it to play music and its high quality on my nexus 10.

btw, i am not trying to be rude ;-)
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google Play and Nexus 10

That's what I am saying. My music had no art at all when I uploaded it, and they matched the album, with crappy art. Now I'm having to do as you did and replace the art with better art. Its a pain. It's all good.