Using like a pc

dclerihue

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a new Nexus 10 and do not know how to use it like I do my pc. For example, how do set up a "favorite" icon or custom app to access my online banking, credit card accounts, IRA account, etc.? I need step by step instructions for doing this and cannot find any help on the internet.

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a new Nexus 10 and do not know how to use it like I do my pc. For example, how do set up a "favorite" icon or custom app to access my online banking, credit card accounts, IRA account, etc.? I need step by step instructions for doing this and cannot find any help on the internet.

Check out the Mint app. Maybe your bank has an app, I know bank of America does.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

Assuming that you're using the stock Chrome browser go to the webpage that you want to make a favorite. Next in the upper right hand corner of the address bar there should be a star, tap on that star and it should change color you have now made that a favorite or in cromes case a bookmark. Then in the upper right hand corner of the browser hit the menu button [ 3 dots]. Select bookmarks and it will bring you to a page of all your book marked web pages long press on the bookmark you want to save and a list of options will come up with one is the one to save it to your desktop home screen.

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Chase has an app that works great as well. Wells fargo, ING etc.. Just enter a bank name in Google play and then go down to related apps and you'll find a bunch of other banks.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have USAA and Navy Federal. Both have great banking apps. USAA even has mobile alerts.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699