Logmein Ignition

voldejour

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Anyone tried Logmein Ignition with Nexus 10? Does it utilize the full resolution (2560 x 1600, assuming your computer supports the same resolution)? Or, does it at least support the full hd resolution?

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I am interested in this as well. The thought of paying $30 for an app makes me die a little inside, but I do use logmein very often between work and home computers. Don't want to shell out $30 for a half baked app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

voldejour

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Wow, nobody here tried Logmein Ignition on a Nexus 10 yet?

On a related note, is it impossible to use Logmein using the built-in or Chrome web browser? I know we can do that on a PC using Chrome, without installing an activex control.

jkeener123

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I've got it (Ignition) and used it and it works fine. I've got a 30 inch dell that has the 2560 x 1600 resolution and it connects to it at that resolution without a problem.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I use Splashtop 2. I even use it on my S2. Does a great job. I like the lock screen function to keep people from seeing what I am doing. Cheaper than logmein.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

ibikeiruniswim

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I find it works very well for grabbing some quick information but I don't think I'd like to use it for more than 5 minutes at a time.
Screenshot from my work desktop taken using my N10.
mWEZb.png

badhabit_wb

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
i've tried several other rdp apps, teamviewer,2x, pocketcloud, splashtop, and it's the best one i've used so far. it's good enough that i paid the 30 bucks rather than use the free apps available. i've used it for several hours today and it works great for what i need. i do have logmein pro on several servers and free on several others. you don't get the file sharing with the free but dropbox seems like a good solution for files that i need to move back and forth. not like there's a lot of storage on the n10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech