- 1,206 Posts
- ICS/JB/iOS 5.1
So who do I contact for support?
I have some major light bleed on this thing and I got it for Christmas from Google. Ive heard people say contact Samsung, but shouldn't I contact Google first? Feedback from you guys would be helpful as I know some of you have sent you n10 in to be replaced.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-06-2013, 06:02 AM #2
- By PaulQ in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2012, 12:23 PM
- By shingi_70 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 25Last Post: 04-17-2012, 08:54 AM
- By jephanie in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 60Last Post: 12-11-2011, 08:33 PM
- By MikeInMKE#AC in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:31 PM
- By xxgersonxx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:19 PM