tablet 100% frozen

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Can someone help me. I was playing final fantasy III for 4 hours today and when I closed the game I turned the brightness back down to minimum and hit multitasking. It froze in the multitasking screen with nothing running and the multitasking button stuck lite up like i just clicked it. I tried power but all it did is vibrate my tablet. Tried plugging it in but that didn't it get passed the glitch nore does it say charging. Screen won't turn off either.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Nope, it just forces a reboot which can be useful when frozen & your device has a non-removable battery.

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
yeah. Idk what it was. just did something while the tablet was doing something at the same time and tablet forgot how to be a tablet.

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
yeah. Idk what it was. just did something while the tablet was doing something at the same time and tablet forgot how to be a tablet.

There's a problem with the latest update that causes periodic freezing. Disabling location services can help stop it until Google releases a fix.

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Nah most of those people get reboots not complete total unresponsiveness until their battery runs out. Mine problem was just a hickup. Those people just skipped a step to fix the random reboot problem. If you update to 4.2.1 and then factory resetted you'd never get a random reboot again. This is my second Nexus 10 and everyone I know that has done this step has never gotten a reboot or freeze. You'll even see some people on here suggesting it but it's usually ignored for a shortcut that disables gps

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Another freeze doing something else. -_- i have a feeling its cause of FF3 cause it makes my tablet screen flash like crazy when i launch that game and it only happens when i played that game sometime that day.

Carolyn Perryman

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
trio tablet frozzen 100

my tablet has a crack and it froze also it wont let me get into it but i have a trio G2 8 inch tablet so i cant find the rest butten on the]
cornner what should i do text back know right know please text back right know please thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund