Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree75Likes

Default Re: spread this too every apple fan you know!

Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Fair enough, at least I got the last say :-)

True, I probably wasn't clear enough when I said efficiency. Maybe fluid was the better word. iOS just FEELS more efficient when scrolling, gaming etc, probably thanks to better optimization.
    As for battery life, this isn't such a big deal for me as most modern devices have enough juice to last me a day of decent use.
    Also, I hate the way EA and Gameloft don't update/optimize! I love most of their games but the lag makes some unbearable.

Tom

Sent from my Nexus 7
    With games such as Zen Pinball HD there are Tegra3 optimisations so now it is better than even iPhone5.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderWill View Post
    Thank You.

I so LOVE to see so many hanging on every word I say...

MaMa told me I was Special..

Again.. Thanks!

Now...
    I'm sorry Android has next to nothing for Tablet Apps.. ( At least Go Launcher has a Tablet Optimized App for you that's somewhat better than the Blown Up Phone App Launcher )
    I'm sorry even with State of the Art Hardware the Nexus-10 studders in games like NFS Most Wanted.. Really I'm Sorry! (If you're here I assume you own one..)
    I'm sorry Developer's don't really care about you when it comes to Developing Tablet Layout Apps.. 275,000 for us iPad Owners and 100 for you... Ouch!
    I'm sorry your Android Tablets are considered 2nd Class Citizens
    I'm sorry I was WRONG.. google now is not available on the iPad..YET.. But, EVERY OTHER GOOGLE APP IS ! Yeay! (Pssst.. And They Run Smoother on the iPad.. OUCH!)

I'm Not Sorry that I was able to return my Nexus-10 in time to receive my Full Refund and not get Stuck with a ruff edged product..
    I'm Not Sorry that my $500.00 is now vested in a product that is considered the UNDISPUTED Best Tablet on the Market.. The Tablet That Sets The Bar For All Others...
    I'm Not Sorry that even though I own an Android Phone ( Galaxy Note ) I now Swear Allegiance to APPLE's iPad *The ABSOLUTE Leader* of the Tablet World as we know it..

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY iPad !!!
    I laughed so hard reading your post.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.

ROM
    Super Beans n Kernels

IPhone? No Way!!

Love My Galaxy Note 1...

Apple just makes Superior Tablets.. and the ecosystem is supported by everyone in the industry.. First.

Support by the industry for the most part for Android (Tablets) is barely present.. App Development for Android (Tablets) just is not there.. Android is treated like the Unwanted Step-Child. Another post a few lines up said I was "Pulling Numbers Out My ***"
    Sorry if the Truth hurts.. But I was not.. There really are 275,000+ Tablet Optimized Apps for the iPad.. and just a handful for Android. and ZERO Apps with a checkbox to enable the App to run at the 2560*1600 resolution of the Nexus-10..

That's a Fact.

But all that aside.. you know what the Real Killer is ?
    Google, Google Now, +, Maps, Translate, Earth,Voice, Chrome, Drive and all the rest.. run on iOS.. And run SMOOTHER & QUICKER than they do on Android's own platform..

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...f1749f6244.jpg

In Closing.. Am I a "FANBOY" You Bet!!!

A Fanboy of BOTH Android AND Apple.. Because I can have the BEST that Google offers running on an iOS Platform & Tablet that is simply Flawless..

Truely the Very Best of both Worlds.
    We really appreciate your attempt to properly use punctuation and capital letters, but you failed miseralby. If English isn't your first language you're a gem, though If it is, well, you're doing it wrong. Can't say I really disagree with the content of your post. I really think you'll find the N7/N10 (and beyond), especially, will change all of that in time.
    TomsAndroid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sr2012 View Post
    With games such as Zen Pinball HD there are Tegra3 optimisations so now it is better than even iPhone5.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    Only for us on Tegra 3 though. I don't know how it runs on other Android devices. I do love optimized games though. They look and run amazingly!

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Thanked by:
    sr2012 
    sr2012 likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #80  

Did apple put any joy sticks on their devices yet? I want samsung to make something fun without being sued.
    KJ

Thank You.

I so LOVE to see so many hanging on every word I say...

MaMa told me I was Special..

Again.. Thanks!

Now...
    I'm sorry Android has next to nothing for Tablet Apps.. ( At least Go Launcher has a Tablet Optimized App for you that's somewhat better than the Blown Up Phone App Launcher )
    I'm sorry even with State of the Art Hardware the Nexus-10 studders in games like NFS Most Wanted.. Really I'm Sorry! (If you're here I assume you own one..)
    I'm sorry Developer's don't really care about you when it comes to Developing Tablet Layout Apps.. 275,000 for us iPad Owners and 100 for you... Ouch!
    I'm sorry your Android Tablets are considered 2nd Class Citizens
    I'm sorry I was WRONG.. google now is not available on the iPad..YET.. But, EVERY OTHER GOOGLE APP IS ! Yeay! (Pssst.. And They Run Smoother on the iPad.. OUCH!)

I'm Not Sorry that I was able to return my Nexus-10 in time to receive my Full Refund and not get Stuck with a ruff edged product..
    I'm Not Sorry that my $500.00 is now vested in a product that is considered the UNDISPUTED Best Tablet on the Market.. The Tablet That Sets The Bar For All Others...
    I'm Not Sorry that even though I own an Android Phone ( Galaxy Note ) I now Swear Allegiance to APPLE's iPad *The ABSOLUTE Leader* of the Tablet World as we know it..

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY iPad !!!
    The iPad has definitely perfected what it does and has a great ecosystem of apps... just too bad it's so darn boring. Btw, you seem to care a lot about what we do here on this forum, are you sure you're not just a little **** hurt about returning that Nexus 10?
    Thanked by:
    Ry and TomsAndroid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    The iPad has definitely perfected what it does and has a great ecosystem of apps... just too bad it's so darn boring. Btw, you seem to care a lot about what we do here on this forum, are you sure you're not just a little **** hurt about returning that Nexus 10?
    It's not perfect, nothing is. And I think he's just not giving the Nexus 10 the credit it deserves since it beats the iPad 4 in almost every way(Not every way mind you) and he doesn't wanna admit it.

Thanked by 2:
    TomsAndroid likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    It basically like polishing a turd. No matter how hard you try to shine it up it still stinks.
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by 2:
    TomsAndroid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    It basically like polishing a turd. No matter how hard you try to shine it up it still stinks.
    Bam!

Thanked by 2:
    TomsAndroid likes this.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234