spread this too every apple fan you know!

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Just want to have this become so main stream that every apple fan boy will take off their blindfolds and android can send a simple link as a argument.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Come'on.. with this thread...:) Really?

Apperently the MAJORITY of people don't care.
100,000,000 iPads sold.

The Developers of Tablet Apps don't care..
275,000 TABLET OPTIMIZED Apps have been created for the iPad..

50-100 TABLET OPTIMIZED Apps have been created for Android...

I think the Tablet Community & App Co. / Developers has Spoken...

Nuff Said.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Come'on.. with this thread...:) Really?

Apperently the MAJORITY of people don't care.
100,000,000 iPads sold.

The Developers of Tablet Apps don't care..
275,000 TABLET OPTIMIZED Apps have been created for the iPad..

50-100 TABLET OPTIMIZED Apps have been created for Android...

I think the Tablet Community & App Co. / Developers has Spoken...

Nuff Said.
you are a fan aren't you? I can feel it. You need an iphone. You should get one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Just another reminder that this is not a post bashing apple. I just happen to see this most amazing video in my youtube recommended section and it was just so informative and neutral that i couldn't help myself. Frankly to be honest since you guys don't know me I should be honest and state I do hate apple. I just don't hate their products, I just hate their practices against their competitors and the fact that they claim alot of their products as inventions not products. I like everyone to compete fairly, so that's why I posted this video to erase these mind games and uneducated fan statements that hurt other consumers. I just want everyone to compete without abuse of patient laws. You can protect your products, designs, and contributing tech. Just play fair.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
you are a fan aren't you? I can feel it. You need an iphone. You should get one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

IPhone? No Way!!

Love My Galaxy Note 1...

Apple just makes Superior Tablets.. and the ecosystem is supported by everyone in the industry.. First.

Support by the industry for the most part for Android (Tablets) is barely present.. App Development for Android (Tablets) just is not there.. Android is treated like the Unwanted Step-Child. Another post a few lines up said I was "Pulling Numbers Out My Ass"
Sorry if the Truth hurts.. But I was not.. There really are 275,000+ Tablet Optimized Apps for the iPad.. and just a handful for Android. and ZERO Apps with a checkbox to enable the App to run at the 2560*1600 resolution of the Nexus-10..

That's a Fact.

But all that aside.. you know what the Real Killer is ?
Google, Google Now, +, Maps, Translate, Earth,Voice, Chrome, Drive and all the rest.. run on iOS.. And run SMOOTHER & QUICKER than they do on Android's own platform..

d4c8a8e4f014dd009fb607f1749f6244.jpg

In Closing.. Am I a "FANBOY" You Bet!!!

A Fanboy of BOTH Android AND Apple.. Because I can have the BEST that Google offers running on an iOS Platform & Tablet that is simply Flawless..

Truely the Very Best of both Worlds.

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
... So that every apple fan boy will take off their blindfolds ...

That will never happen because their relationship with apple is more like a religion than simply a love of a product. Steve Jobs was very successful at making people view their mac, iphone, etc. as an extension of their persona. Microsoft and google don't do that; their customers view their products simply as tools (correctly so in my opinion).

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I know I shouldn't be posting this most informative truth about apple video I ever seen, but their mind games and hissy fits basically making people think that android tablets are generic slow ipads and hurting the market. This is not a bashing video, just informs people and stops ignorance and erases the tricks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFeC25BM9E0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Retina Display? OK probably Sharp.
Titanium Laptop?

Mmm but its the best chocolate cakes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

xxLiquidX

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
That was a good video. There was a lot of info that I wasn't aware of.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums