Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter for N10

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So I've been looking into getting a Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter for my Nexus 10 so I can use a USB flash drive with it ( I got a 32GB one on sale to use as a storage for media just for my N10). While googling around though, i saw a topic on XDA called "The USB OTG that Do and DO NOT work with Nexus 7 Thread" and that got me wondering if there are some that don't work with the N10 if some don't with the Nexus 7. Anyone know more about this?

davrow

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I got the cheapest ones I could find (Sanoxy, I think) on Amazon. They come from Hong Kong so shipping takes a long time. And they have a 90? elbow that blocks the headphone jack. But function wise they work fine.

spyderrc10gt2

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I got the cheapest ones I could find (Sanoxy, I think) on Amazon. They come from Hong Kong so shipping takes a long time. And they have a 90? elbow that blocks the headphone jack. But function wise they work fine.
Thats the same one i got, paid $1.99 shipped. Now I am wishing I would have paid a little more and bought one shipped from inside the US. Paid for it at christmas and the expected delivery is january 21-february 6

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Got mine 2 days ago. Ordered in November. But I am in Korea, so it had go to States then back here. Working great.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

cbinsa

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I got mine from Korea and it came in faster than the expectation. Yeah, I waited but it wasn't excruciating.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Great Grey Owl

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
When using the OTG adapter his does locate the external storage? The USB is powered as indicated by the light coming on, but i'd like to access the files, and save downloads GI the stick.

Thanks.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
When using the OTG adapter his does locate the external storage? The USB is powered as indicated by the light coming on, but i'd like to access the files, and save downloads GI the stick.

Thanks.

For access to USB you need an app. I use https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.homeysoft.nexususb.importer&token=eAuIySB2. It only offers read access to drives. If you want to write you will need to root and use https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=eu.chainfire.stickmount&token=wD8nX2x1.

Sent from my N10 using Tapatalk HD

RaidV92C

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a cheap one from eBay (China). Works great. The only problem is I ordered a right angle (90 degree) adapter and it blocks the headphone jack so I can't use it on airplanes when I must use headphones. Lesson learned I ordered another one that is straight.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a cheap one from eBay (China). Works great. The only problem is I ordered a right angle (90 degree) adapter and it blocks the headphone jack so I can't use it on airplanes when I must use headphones. Lesson learned I ordered another one that is straight.

another option is to copy movies to N10 and disconnect to watch them

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood