Question about credit card information I put in and whether I can find and delete it

Phyllisn64

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
This google Nexus 10 was a gift to me and I don't have to money to ask their support people to help me so I am really hoping that you can help me out. I am very new to android tablets or tablets at all and I was trying to buy an app for a game I wanted and it said that I had to enter my information to buy it so I entered my Mastercard information and then it wouldn't allow me to buy the game anyway. I want to remove the information that I put in about my credit card but can't seem to even find where I put it in. If you know where I can find it and how I can remove it I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks in advance. I read the book and it says that I have the option to remove information that I have entered that I want removed but I can't seem to find the places that it tells me to go and what it tells me to look for or the remove button. Please help me in anyway you can. Very frustrated with it right now and I know that It will get better once I get use to how to use it. Phyllisn64

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
go here in pc https://wallet.google.com/manage/#paymentMethods:

delete the card and add again. try to make the purchase after that. I have had my card for long and its secure. dont worry and dont get paranoid.

When you think of Google accessing all your Email, all your contacts, your location, your calls, the apps you install, all your searches, all your comments on Google+, your research on Google Maps, your shopping, all your purchases with Google Wallet, tracking you with Adsense from millions of sites, storing your passwords in Google's browsers, recording your network passwords in your Android accounts, sniffing the neighborhood's WiFi, storing your photos and comments in Picasa, holding pictures of your house and cars/property in Google Earth and Streetview, recording your viewing habits on Google TV, sifting through your files stored on Google Drive, following your movements with location history, who you chat with on Google Talk and Hangouts, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, there can be genuine cause for concern and caution. But not necessarily "paranoia".

ongre10

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well then. Don't play on Play. No matter which device you buy, you will need to establish financial arrangements.
If you don't want to do that, then don't do that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance