Google Now in Nexus 10

wetspecs

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
When I first switched on my new Nexus 10 I elected to skip loading Google Now ('later'). I don't seem to be able to find Google Now some time later. It certainly does not appear as per the instructions which I presume apply only to first time switch-on. Cam anyone advise how to activate Google Now?

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
When I first switched on my new Nexus 10 I elected to skip loading Google Now ('later'). I don't seem to be able to find Google Now some time later. It certainly does not appear as per the instructions which I presume apply only to first time switch-on. Cam anyone advise how to activate Google Now?

Hold the house button at the bottom of the screen and swipe up towards the home button. After activation you should be able to touch the microphone up top for faster launch and say commands like: Show me pictures of...., give me directions to...., set me alarm for...., open netflix, ect...

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Hold the house button at the bottom of the screen and swipe up towards the home button. After activation you should be able to touch the microphone up top for faster launch and say commands like: Show me pictures of...., give me directions to...., set me alarm for...., open netflix, ect...

All the example commands you listed can be performed (typed or spoken) without Google [Spy] Now activated or turned on.