N10 Problem - any1 else?

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes, when using Chrome - the N10 gets stuck. I hit "home" button, but nothing happens - then the unit re-starts. Any1 else having this issue? Is this a problem w/ N10 or Chrome?

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes, when using Chrome - the N10 gets stuck. I hit "home" button, but nothing happens - then the unit re-starts. Any1 else having this issue? Is this a problem w/ N10 or Chrome?

I've read that turning off GPS or location services will stop this until Google addresses the issue. Someone on this forum also said that a factory reset would fix it, but I haven't tried.

Transtang z28

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Yup, its a wide known issue. Location services seem to be the culprit. Everyone reports the issue dissapearing once you turn those off. We are all waiting for a fix in the next update, whenever that may be.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

Double check to make sure your tablet is running Android 4.2.1 and make sure that all apps are updated. App Cache Cleaner can help clear old Cache for older versions of apps.

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
man I been waiting to see good things on the nexus I have an iPad 4th gen and yes I know it is not that great, but to be fair on the market there hasnt been a tablet that is a good competitor until the nexus 10, now I had to stay from the nexus because everytime I decide I want to make the move I come to see if people are posting their good experience to find out their tablets are resetting or other problems, what do you guys think is it a good move to do the switch and compared 1 from the other which are the pros and cons.

jayhawk815

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
man I been waiting to see good things on the nexus I have an iPad 4th gen and yes I know it is not that great, but to be fair on the market there hasnt been a tablet that is a good competitor until the nexus 10, now I had to stay from the nexus because everytime I decide I want to make the move I come to see if people are posting their good experience to find out their tablets are resetting or other problems, what do you guys think is it a good move to do the switch and compared 1 from the other which are the pros and cons.

Holy run-on sentence, batman! A little grammar and sentence structure goes a long way. A lot of people have given their personal reviews on here on various threads. I've had my Nexus 10 for nearly a week and overall I'd say my experience has been very positive. I have a hint of light bleed in the bottom right corner, and it has froze a couple times running Chrome. Overall, though, I really like it so far.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
now I had to stay from the nexus because everytime I decide I want to make the move I come to see if people are posting their good experience to find out their tablets are resetting or other problems,

For what it is worth there will always be a disproportinate number of complaints vs. compliments.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

People with problems are always more likely to be vocal that those that are content, so it can be hard to judge the quality of an item based on a few forum threads.

I love the N10, it's a fantastic tab, and coming from an original Samsung G Tab 10.1, it's more of an upgrade than I though it was going to be -- it seriously rocks.

I've had 1 or 2 reboots as mentioned here, but no big deal. I turned off location services and so far so good. The nature of Android is going to mean it's always more of a constant "work in progress" than iOS. I'm not trying to say that's a good thing or a bad thing either...there's a reason for that, and a lot of good things come from that, but it may mean having to troubleshoot a problem from time to time. (And I'm also pretty sure that iPad owners don't have ZERO issues to deal with on their forums either). None the less, my experience with the Nexus 10 has been VERY positive, wouldn't trade it for an iDevice even if I had the chance.

kalebk07

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
People with problems are always more likely to be vocal that those that are content, so it can be hard to judge the quality of an item based on a few forum threads.

I love the N10, it's a fantastic tab, and coming from an original Samsung G Tab 10.1, it's more of an upgrade than I though it was going to be -- it seriously rocks.

I've had 1 or 2 reboots as mentioned here, but no big deal. I turned off location services and so far so good. The nature of Android is going to mean it's always more of a constant "work in progress" than iOS. I'm not trying to say that's a good thing or a bad thing either...there's a reason for that, and a lot of good things come from that, but it may mean having to troubleshoot a problem from time to time. (And I'm also pretty sure that iPad owners don't have ZERO issues to deal with on their forums either). None the less, my experience with the Nexus 10 has been VERY positive, wouldn't trade it for an iDevice even if I had the chance.

Well said!! I love my N10 as well!!! Yes it has a few quirks, but overall its a great device!!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

yeah well thanks, I got my nexus 10 now, the only beef I have at the moment is the charging speed.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

I couldn't agree more. I came from an original galaxy tab 10.1 to the n10 and absolutely love the device. I have an n7 and the n10 now as well as a galaxy nexus and love having the whole set haha. My sgt10.1 was old and in need of a replacement. I got rid of my iPad 2 once I received my n10 as well, but I'll probably end up getting the newest iPad because I like some games and apps that it has and plus I'm involved in the apple ecosystem as week as android. I love my nexus devices more than an iPad though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I notice that my nexus 10 is getting sluggish and that it crahashes when I surf using the dolphin =( i hope it gets better

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan