- 109 Posts
This issue has happened to me in about 3 different occasions all within a month.
After turning on the device from sleep, I try to unlock it and it briefly unlocks and goes to my home screen and within 2 seconds, it's back to the lock screen.
It takes about another 10-15 other times to unlock until it finally works normally...
Anyone else have this issue? I've tried the hard reboot and although I thought it took care of it...it just happened again, this morning.
- 01-12-2013, 12:21 PM #2
- 01-18-2013, 11:06 AM #4
- By rckymtntim in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2012, 02:25 PM
- By sean48238 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2012, 11:56 AM
- By onesie13 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 09-14-2011, 12:02 AM
- By bpacheco89 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2011, 02:11 PM
- By dcraig in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 38Last Post: 05-09-2011, 07:24 AM