Lockscreen Issues

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
This issue has happened to me in about 3 different occasions all within a month.

After turning on the device from sleep, I try to unlock it and it briefly unlocks and goes to my home screen and within 2 seconds, it's back to the lock screen.
It takes about another 10-15 other times to unlock until it finally works normally...

Anyone else have this issue? I've tried the hard reboot and although I thought it took care of it...it just happened again, this morning.

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
This issue has happened to me in about 3 different occasions all within a month.

After turning on the device from sleep, I try to unlock it and it briefly unlocks and goes to my home screen and within 2 seconds, it's back to the lock screen.
It takes about another 10-15 other times to unlock until it finally works normally...

Anyone else have this issue? I've tried the hard reboot and although I thought it took care of it...it just happened again, this morning.

Are you running any apps that might effect the lock screen?

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the apps I've installed so far have affected my lock screen.
I'm pretty much stock at the moment when it comes to launchers and widgets.

moonraker80

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I have this issue almost every time I use this tablet. Only way I've found to solve is to hard reset - which seems to work for 10 - 60 mins before it comes back again!

Come on Google you must be aware of this by now. Lets have a firmware update please :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2