- 8 Posts
*HELP URGENT* Boot Loop After Root?
Today, I rooted my Nexus 10. I finished setting up the tablet and installing some new apps. One of these apps that I installed was called "Font Changer." I tried to change my tablet's font, but all of a sudden, all text turned to some kind of Asian text. I clicked on something that rebooted my tablet and ever since, it's been stuck in a boot loop with the colorful Jellybean "X." I really hope someone can help me fix this.
EDIT: Don't worry, I got it fixed. Thanks
Last edited by jbadz3; 01-12-2013 at 06:09 PM.
- 01-13-2013, 04:07 PM #2
- By eerongal in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2012, 12:18 PM
- By wallyweaver in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2011, 11:39 PM
- By marcg23 in forum Droid 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2011, 02:14 PM
- By Effenhimer in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2011, 03:04 PM
- By BlueMagicSS#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:25 AM