- 6 Posts
Google Nexus accessories and Big Foot
I do not understand the way Google release their products. I have a Sprint Gnex and would have liked to use the pogo connections on this phone. Never have seen anything that this phone could use from Samsung or google or my carrier. Just recently got myself the nexus 10. It also has the pogo connection. But nothing out there as of yet. There have been sightings here and there. And everybody is going ooh and ahh when a picture comes up that's shows a pogo dock or cable. Why don't they manufacture these accessories at the same time as they producing their tablets and phones. Do they just add these features only to show what is possible with these devices? Only on nexus 10 pogo charger was ever made and then sold on ebay? Reminds me of the big foot sightings. ed if you ask me
- 01-16-2013, 02:02 AM #2
- 01-16-2013, 02:23 AM #3
- 01-16-2013, 04:13 PM #4
- 01-18-2013, 04:05 AM #5
- 15 Posts
Re: Google Nexus accessories and Big Foot
I have a Sprint GNex also. The GSM GNex car mount (with pogo pins) does work with it. It needed a little mod to the volume button, but works well with the original battery and back cover. I use it for navigation while on travel. The fit is poor though with the extended battery and back cover.
But I agree with you that Google needs to learn a lot how to sell accessories--build them and make available on day one!
- By droidfroid in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2012, 12:45 AM
- By LCW in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2012, 02:09 PM
- By bbuilder in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2012, 09:37 AM
- By bbuilder in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 02-23-2012, 09:31 PM
- By brodieduncan in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 01:00 PM