best place to purchase from

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I see a lot of people complaining about lack of support from Google if they didnt buy from the play store, but I also see people taking advantage of local store refund policies.
Does google offer a refund policy or will they charge a restocking fee?
Where do you guys think the best place to buy the N10 from is?

Those who have bought directly form the play store and had issues, was it pretty easy to get it exchanged through Google?

thanx
Danny

jludwig57

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I got mine from Walmart and was able to purchase a 3 year warranty for $44. Covers pretty much everything but other than it being stolen.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been monitoring N7 and N10 stock around the Northwest for a while. While it may not correlate at all with stock levels in your area, everywhere I've seen is really tied up on the N10. Many places have not received any units at all. I'm going to be placing a second N10 order soon, and I'm going to do it through the Play store just as I've done with the first.

As for support, try the following two links:

Looks like the restocking fee within the 15-day window for an undamaged 16GB model is $60, and for an undamaged 32GB model is $75.

golf18

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Those who have bought directly form the play store and had issues, was it pretty easy to get it exchanged through Google?
I've sent mine back w/o any problems... in fact, they will cross-ship if you give them your CC. I received my replacement in 2-3 days. GOOGLE IS NO WORRIES for support on this device. You get 1 year with them. No worries here!

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Restocking fee would only be charged to those who return, not replace their tablet.

I will say with all the complaints I have read on this board, I have not seen a complaint about Google actually charging a restocking fee for a fully returned N10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci