- 1 Posts
New Nexus 10 user checking in. I have the Kindle App, how do I transfer my downloaded books?
I have downloaded .mobi books from another device. I want to put them on my kindle but how? I am a former IPAD user and it was easy to put PDF/MOBI files on my kindle through itunes. Thanks in advance.
- 01-24-2013, 04:36 AM #2Galaxy S II ICS 4.0.3
Moto Droid Cyanogen 7.2
Galaxy Tab II 10.1 ICS 4.0.4
- By nitrorea in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 12Last Post: 12-04-2012, 05:30 AM
- By donfede75 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2012, 07:21 AM
- By BustedSatellite in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2012, 08:50 AM
- By scrondar in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2012, 05:09 PM
- By slider9499 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2010, 09:44 AM