Printing from the N10

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Is there any easy way to do this? I've tried cloud print but I'm so lost on how to set it up. My HP printer is compatible but I'm seriously confused on how this cloud print thing works any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I can vouch for jnb5531's suggestion. I've used Google Cloud Print since it was first released for mobile as a beta service in January 2011, and it's great. Many printers being made now are also made to be Google Cloud Print 'compatible', though you might not find that high on their marketing department's list of features.

The best part is the efficiency; I've seen printers begin printing within three seconds of me initiating the print. It's not the type of thing where you wait an extra thirty seconds to a minute for it to get everything ready and print the document.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I can vouch for jnb5531's suggestion. I've used Google Cloud Print since it was first released for mobile as a beta service in January 2011, and it's great. Many printers being made now are also made to be Google Cloud Print 'compatible', though you might not find that high on their marketing department's list of features.

The best part is the efficiency; I've seen printers begin printing within three seconds of me initiating the print. It's not the type of thing where you wait an extra thirty seconds to a minute for it to get everything ready and print the document.

Yea my HP wireless printer is cloud print compatible but my problem is I don't understand how to set it up. Could you show me a guide or have any suggestions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12