- 1,175 Posts
- ICS/JB/iOS 5.1
Printing from the N10
Is there any easy way to do this? I've tried cloud print but I'm so lost on how to set it up. My HP printer is compatible but I'm seriously confused on how this cloud print thing works any help is greatly appreciated
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
- 01-24-2013, 12:48 AM #2
- 01-24-2013, 07:32 AM #3
Re: Printing from the N10
I can vouch for jnb5531's suggestion. I've used Google Cloud Print since it was first released for mobile as a beta service in January 2011, and it's great. Many printers being made now are also made to be Google Cloud Print 'compatible', though you might not find that high on their marketing department's list of features.
The best part is the efficiency; I've seen printers begin printing within three seconds of me initiating the print. It's not the type of thing where you wait an extra thirty seconds to a minute for it to get everything ready and print the document.If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- 01-24-2013, 09:45 AM #4
- 01-24-2013, 04:58 PM #6
- By YoungChrisG in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2013, 08:10 PM
- By cjsmoove in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 12:16 PM
- By veevans01 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2012, 12:59 AM
- By nonie in forum Toshiba ThriveReplies: 18Last Post: 09-16-2011, 03:04 PM
- By j0ebanks in forum HTC EVO View 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:37 AM