Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Default Printing from the N10

Is there any easy way to do this? I've tried cloud print but I'm so lost on how to set it up. My HP printer is compatible but I'm seriously confused on how this cloud print thing works any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Default Re: Printing from the N10

i would stick with cloud print. this is how you set it up

Connect your classic printers with Google Cloud Print - Google Cloud Print Help

essentially you have to have your cloud print account synced to your google account and have chrome open to use it.

I can vouch for jnb5531's suggestion. I've used Google Cloud Print since it was first released for mobile as a beta service in January 2011, and it's great. Many printers being made now are also made to be Google Cloud Print 'compatible', though you might not find that high on their marketing department's list of features.

The best part is the efficiency; I've seen printers begin printing within three seconds of me initiating the print. It's not the type of thing where you wait an extra thirty seconds to a minute for it to get everything ready and print the document.

I am not sure about the cloud service, but for my hp printer i just use

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android.print

It seems to work well when on my local network.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    I can vouch for jnb5531's suggestion. I've used Google Cloud Print since it was first released for mobile as a beta service in January 2011, and it's great. Many printers being made now are also made to be Google Cloud Print 'compatible', though you might not find that high on their marketing department's list of features.

The best part is the efficiency; I've seen printers begin printing within three seconds of me initiating the print. It's not the type of thing where you wait an extra thirty seconds to a minute for it to get everything ready and print the document.
    Yea my HP wireless printer is cloud print compatible but my problem is I don't understand how to set it up. Could you show me a guide or have any suggestions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

Here's instructions to setup an HP printer that is Cloud Print ready: Google - Cloud Print

Here's instructions if you have to setup a classic printer: https://support.google.com/cloudprin...r/1686197?rd=1

Google's website also said that instructions should have been provided with a Cloud Print ready printer.