- 381 Posts
Got a New N10, things to check for...
I managed to get mine ordered on tuesday when they had stock and it should arrive today Thanx big G...
I see a lot of people finding out issues after the initial return window has expired and wanted to get a quick list of things to check for, not just for my benefit, but anyone else who wants to know..
Heres what I got so far:
(some of them I dont know what to expect yet)
1-light bleed while viewing black background, both on low brightness and full brightness
2-check for bad pixels by viewing different solid color back grounds
3-verify time it takes to fully charge from almost dead
4-from full charge, put in airplane mode and loop a video or similar to see how mnay hours of screen ontime you get (my old xoom could do 9-10)
5-verify wifi connectivity works
6-verify headphones work
7- verify HDMI out works (if you have a cable)
- By EVO_girl in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 20Last Post: 10-22-2011, 05:10 PM
- By israelsalinas14 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2011, 12:11 AM
- By Dangerhouse in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2011, 09:54 PM
- By buzzardjrt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:09 PM
- By mostendorf34 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:12 PM