- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Nexus 10 startup now asking for a password
I have been turning on and just dragging the icon to "unlock" my Nexus 10 since I received it. Today when I turned on my Nexus 10, it's asking for a password. I have never made a password and it doesn't accept my google account password. What's happened?
- 01-24-2013, 09:49 PM #2
- 01-24-2013, 10:27 PM #4
Re: Nexus 10 startup now asking for a password
Did you recently unlock the tablet's bootloader and/or flash a ROM/kernel? I've seen this happen for no apparent reason after doing so. If you have a custom recovery installed, try wiping cache and dalvik.
The way I solved the issue was by wiping data/cache/dalvik and re-flashing, but of course that results in the loss of any data you haven't already backed up.
- 03-26-2014, 10:32 PM #5
- By LostPnoy808 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 08:04 PM
- By whowantswhirledpeas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2012, 12:01 PM
- By pastorsteve in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 01:40 PM
- By Djmekinac in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:24 PM
- By 3Zs in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2011, 04:24 PM