Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Nexus 10 won't turn on.

Ya lol ur right the point of getting a nexus device is to be the first to update but that means that you get to experience all the bugs before anyone else

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 or Moto G

This is happening to mine too. The thing is that I live in Brazil, and I cannot return Nexus 10 so easily (warranty is off too) . I indeed got into boot loop but now it shows only the battery sign with bolt and keeps buzzing. Crazy. I lost all my pics already, but I would really like my tablet come to life again. Help me

I disagree. I have the problem as well. Fully charged device won't turn no matter what. $500 for a paper weight is a bit expensive.

I was using the device when it was fully charged. I left it alone for a minute of two. When I came back to it, it was dead. Pressing power does not help. I tried it for 15 minutes or so and then called it ...paper weight.

Second Samsung tablet and last.

I am having the same issue where it is not turning on at all. And when I plug the charger, it only shows the battery icon full but cannot turn on. Good thing is I bought extended warranty to cover everything from Staples. Has anyone ever had to deal with staples warranty? Maybe I can get a new one more compatible for school.

Lightbulb Re: Nexus 10 won't turn on.

Hi i was just like you torpedopress but i went to google itself and it had a troubleshoot thing i linked below, essentially it said i should use the usb to ac adaptor which came with the tablet. The moment i plugged it into that from my other old HTC adaptor my tablet vibrated and lit up and now turns on, so please to anyone who reads this page make sure you use the adaptor that came with it and the usb to microusb cable that came with the tablet before you dismiss the nexus

Quote Originally Posted by FragCJ View Post
    ... essentially it said i should use the usb to ac adaptor which came with the tablet.
    Thanks, FragCJ!
    This worked for me with one addition: leave the tablet plugged in for a few minutes! Immediately after plugging in I still got the same white battery icon with lightning bolt, which I assumed meant it was near fully charged. Not so, it was actually fully drained (when I finally got it turned on the battery showed "Charging, 0%")! When I powered it off last night it was at 75% charge. As soon as I saw the "Powering Off..." message I closed the lid. This morning the tablet was drained. Not sure how that happened, but could be that I didn't let it power down properly. So, if your tablet doesn't turn on with any of the above methods it might simply have a dead battery; plug it in to charge for a few minutes. After 2-5min you will see the screen brighten, and an animated charging icon will appear. You will be able to turn on the tablet at that point if you wish.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123