Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default bought a nexus 10 yesterday...

I love it so far. I was getting bored with my iPad 3. So going to sell it on eBay. I found the nexus 10 at Walmart and bought the $44 dollar warranty too. Ordered a tpu case on eBay. Does anyone know when the OEM case will be out?

Default Re: bought a nexus 10 yesterday...

I've been waiting for it myself, unfortunately I wouldn't hold your breathe...The Nexus 10 is great but ZERO official accessories have been released. Check out nexus10accessories.com they've done a nice job compiling a solid list of available cases.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Look up the moko slimcase on Amazon. It's a pretty decent case with the auto sleep/wake function.

Welcome aboard, there's a long thread of case suggestions and reviews in the link below.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...s-10-case.html
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks everyone. I am really growing fond of my tablet. Took a few days since I have been a iPad user since they came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedra Bryce View Post
    Thanks everyone. I am really growing fond of my tablet. Took a few days since I have been a iPad user since they came out.
    Well since the Android OS has so much more going on than iOS, it could take you a little while to get used to it.

Just got my N10. I love that it is virgin google . I

I came so close to unlocking it with mark Skippens unlock and root exploit. I didn't see 4.2.1 as a supported o/s (there was support for 4.2). Besides, I kinda want to wait until Key Lime shows up (Google branded devices always get first ota).

I side loaded Flash 11.x so I can watch ABC.go with Holo web browser and Firefox. I want to watch Amazon Instant Videos but I haven't got that to work yet.

Anyone got Amazon Instant Videos to run on the Nexus 10 yet?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ciniob View Post
    Just got my N10. I love that it is virgin google . I

I came so close to unlocking it with mark Skippens unlock and root exploit. I didn't see 4.2.1 as a supported o/s (there was support for 4.2). Besides, I kinda want to wait until Key Lime shows up (Google branded devices always get first ota).

I side loaded Flash 11.x so I can watch ABC.go with Holo web browser and Firefox. I want to watch Amazon Instant Videos but I haven't got that to work yet.

Anyone got Amazon Instant Videos to run on the Nexus 10 yet?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...-works-me.html