1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Currents widget showing December 1969

I was refreshing my currents widget and my tablet randomly rebooted. Now every page says December 1969. I can go into into the currents app but if i click on currents widget it instantly says currents has stopped. I tried resyncing over and over, i deleted and readded my widget over and over, cleared my catch, checked my calendar. Nothing works.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Currents widget showing December 1969

Nevermind. I fixed it. It took a uninstall and reinstall. Google fix your reboot problem already. Im not the only one that notices it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Lietz View Post
    Nevermind. I fixed it. It took a uninstall and reinstall. Google fix your reboot problem already. Im not the only one that notices it!
    I remember someone saying their yahoomail app showing December 1969 for received email. glad its fixed.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    I remember someone saying their yahoomail app showing December 1969 for received email. glad its fixed.
    Yeah Im getting really annoyed with this Nexus 10 now cause Google hasn't pushed a update yet. I have a feeling that they are going to just wait to push Keylime pie update. I have Gps off but still get reboots and this is my second Nexus bought in 2 different cities. If it reboots during a refresh or resync it really F things up. I had to uninstall and reinstall facebook because it was a grayish/black screen no matter what i did after a reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Lietz View Post
    Yeah Im getting really annoyed with this Nexus 10 now cause Google hasn't pushed a update yet. I have a feeling that they are going to just wait to push Keylime pie update. I have Gps off but still get reboots and this is my second Nexus bought in 2 different cities. If it reboots during a refresh or resync it really F things up. I had to uninstall and reinstall facebook because it was a grayish/black screen no matter what i did after a reboot.
    I assume you tried clearing the Facebook application's data before uninstalling/reinstalling? That resets the application to a fresh install in almost every way.

As for an update, we know that 4.2.2 is coming down the line at some point. Of course, we don't know a date and we don't know which devices will get it, but my guess would be within the next thirty days, and that all three Nexus devices will see updates around that time.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    I assume you tried clearing the Facebook application's data before uninstalling/reinstalling? That resets the application to a fresh install in almost every way.

As for an update, we know that 4.2.2 is coming down the line at some point. Of course, we don't know a date and we don't know which devices will get it, but my guess would be within the next thirty days, and that all three Nexus devices will see updates around that time.
    I only cleared cache. Well the fact that they has these problems since launch in November. Its starting to feel like pure laziness. Every time i asked google tech support about anything they act like this is the first time they ever herd a complaint. If they actually hopped on this forum then maybe they will get off their a$$es. Its almost been 3 months now.