Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Bad rom... Cant recover... Help

OK, so i flashed a ROM to my N10 and it didn't work. The ROM PARANOID ANDROID loads but then just keeps sending error messages saying the wizard ended unexpectedly. I have tried to recover back to Normal Jelly bean but am having no luck. Any idea how to wipe clean and load JB? I used the GOO.IM app to load the Paranoid Android rom. ANy healp would be great.
    Nexus 4
    Nexus 10

Default Re: Bad rom... Cant recover... Help

Quote Originally Posted by Edgraham75 View Post
    OK, so i flashed a ROM to my N10 and it didn't work. The ROM PARANOID ANDROID loads but then just keeps sending error messages saying the wizard ended unexpectedly. I have tried to recover back to Normal Jelly bean but am having no luck. Any idea how to wipe clean and load JB? I used the GOO.IM app to load the Paranoid Android rom. ANy healp would be great.
    do a factory restore like mentioned here in my guide How-To Unlock Bootloader/Factory Restore/Root any NEXUS device

since you have already unlocked bootloader you can skip step 1. just do step 0 and 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Bad rom... Cant recover... Help

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    do a factory restore like mentioned here in my guide How-To Unlock Bootloader/Factory Restore/Root any NEXUS device

since you have already unlocked bootloader you can skip step 1. just do step 0 and 2
    Wont be able to try it till later this week, but I will let you know how it goes. Thanks in advance!
    Nexus 4
    Nexus 10