- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Nexus 10 drag & drop with windows 8 on pc
Another newbie to the Nexus 10 and also technologically challenged...........
Apologies if this has been asked before but I wanted to drag & drop some files to the N10 so hooked it up to my laptop via the usb cable, however the laptop wouldn't read the N10. The laptop has Windows 8 operating system.
I tried it on my desktop (with Vista operating system) and it worked.
My question is: Is there an issue with Windows 8 & the Nexus 10 and do I need to install something on my laptop in order for it to read the N10?
Go easy on us but any help would be gratefully received!!!
- 02-05-2013, 11:11 AM #2
- 02-05-2013, 02:02 PM #3
- By neils0n in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:55 AM
- By mrgrimsby in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2013, 03:05 PM
- By maximme in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2012, 02:17 AM
- By kellybecks in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2012, 08:50 AM
- By missaye in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 08-31-2011, 06:43 PM