- 3 Posts
Just Had To Do It
Well i finallly ordered a N10, after being undecided for weeks i bit the bullet..
So now i have a Note 10.1, a Nexus7 and soon to be an N10..
My son thinks at 66 i should just sit and watch tv all day, but i have always been a gadget man, so i hope my N10 is as good as i think it will be..
Well it arrived yesterday, one seal broken.
Have accepted it on the understanding it is a good one, and its just fine..
So spent most of last night watching Utube videos that do the screen justice,, WOW and what a screen..
PS and google refunded the postage as well blaming TNT for broken seal [do i believe that NO]
- 02-07-2013, 10:09 AM #2
- 02-07-2013, 10:26 AM #3
- 02-08-2013, 05:06 AM #4
- 02-08-2013, 09:40 AM #5
- 02-08-2013, 11:30 AM #6
- 02-08-2013, 12:40 PM #7
- By MaddSkillz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2012, 11:41 AM
- By davidbellevue in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 28Last Post: 03-14-2012, 05:05 PM
- By asuprice in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 14Last Post: 10-13-2011, 09:07 PM
- By Halcyon in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2011, 08:39 PM
- By timmer1992 in forum Motorola DevourReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:24 PM