- 3 Posts
Just Had To Do It
Well i finallly ordered a N10, after being undecided for weeks i bit the bullet..
So now i have a Note 10.1, a Nexus7 and soon to be an N10..
My son thinks at 66 i should just sit and watch tv all day, but i have always been a gadget man, so i hope my N10 is as good as i think it will be..
Well it arrived yesterday, one seal broken.
Have accepted it on the understanding it is a good one, and its just fine..
So spent most of last night watching Utube videos that do the screen justice,, WOW and what a screen..
PS and google refunded the postage as well blaming TNT for broken seal [do i believe that NO]
- 02-07-2013, 09:09 AM #2
- 02-07-2013, 09:26 AM #3
- 02-08-2013, 04:06 AM #4
- 02-08-2013, 08:40 AM #5
Re: Just Had To Do It
I'm only 47 and my son said there's no way I need an N10, and an N7 so I should let him take one of them back to school.I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.
"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
- 02-08-2013, 10:30 AM #6
- 02-08-2013, 11:40 AM #7
- By MaddSkillz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2012, 10:41 AM
- By davidbellevue in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 28Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:05 PM
- By asuprice in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 14Last Post: 10-13-2011, 08:07 PM
- By Halcyon in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2011, 07:39 PM
- By timmer1992 in forum Motorola DevourReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2010, 04:24 PM