- 1 Posts
Why does my Nexus 10 tablet keep losing its connection to the internet when it shows I'm connected. We have a strong new router and everything seems to be OK I also have a laptop that is working fine. Can anyone give me some suggestions to try? I do get a signal that says authentication problem . Help Please as I'm getting very frustrated !!!
- 02-09-2013, 08:24 PM #2
- 02-10-2013, 11:43 AM #3
- 02-11-2013, 01:07 AM #4
- 47 Posts
Re: Authentication problem
Not trying to be a smarta--, but I suggest you use Google and see what you can find on the web. I just did...there are a LOT of threads out there on a variety of forums regarding Nexus wifi connectivity issues. The possible solutions range from de-installing Chrome, to changing the frequency band settings on the tablet, to changing the channel the router uses, to installing a wifi analyzer app. You might find a workaround that would solve your problem.
- By whimsy84 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 11Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:54 PM
- By Vanessa Bucksner in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2012, 10:39 PM
- By Diknak in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2012, 11:06 AM
- By stevek28 in forum Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 11:15 AM
- By MaDukes50 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2012, 10:54 AM