Authentication problem

Joan Holt

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Why does my Nexus 10 tablet keep losing its connection to the internet when it shows I'm connected. We have a strong new router and everything seems to be OK I also have a laptop that is working fine. Can anyone give me some suggestions to try? I do get a signal that says authentication problem . Help Please as I'm getting very frustrated !!!

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Why does my Nexus 10 tablet keep losing its connection to the internet when it shows I'm connected. We have a strong new router and everything seems to be OK I also have a laptop that is working fine. Can anyone give me some suggestions to try? I do get a signal that says authentication problem . Help Please as I'm getting very frustrated !!!

Settings>Wi-Fi>menu [3 dots in upper right corner]> is Wi-Fi on during sleep set to always?

ibmnasa69

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Not trying to be a smarta--, but I suggest you use Google and see what you can find on the web. I just did...there are a LOT of threads out there on a variety of forums regarding Nexus wifi connectivity issues. The possible solutions range from de-installing Chrome, to changing the frequency band settings on the tablet, to changing the channel the router uses, to installing a wifi analyzer app. You might find a workaround that would solve your problem.