Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Funduro
  • 1 Post By still1
  • 1 Post By Live2ride883
  • 1 Post By xlDeMoNiClx
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just received my N10

Woohoo - ordered it from the US on Tuesday and received it today by DHL in Malta. I am sooooooooooo happy with it for now. Been using it for 3 hours no issues and battery at 61% after a full charge. Need a few days with it to fully review it. For general information i also ordered a Terapin case - looks good.

Default Re: Just received my N10

congrats. i love my nexus 10 too
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.

I've been loving mine as well. Glad you enjoy it.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Hi guys,

Ok here are some thoughts on my N10. Been using it now for 5 days and this is my 2 cents worth of my experience: -

a) charge times on the supplied samsung charger are about 4 hours. I am waiting for the arrival of my pogo charger. I suggest that for the first 5 - 10 charges battery should be allowed to die then plug into charge. This helps make the battery last more in time.
    b) I have NEVER had a reboot. Lucky? Maybe. But till now its working seamlessly and I have downloaded loads of apps and games. also I have not rooted my Neus 10. I am a newbie and dont want to dabble into a potential minefield.
    c) Notification,light just wouldnt work in the first 4 days. Suddently today it decided it was time to wake up. Till now working well with Lite flow installed - hope it doesnt die out
    d) Best games available are paid games imo. Graphics are simply awesome.
    e) Battery gives me decent time but I am not using it continuously so i suppose battery life will depend on individual use however I am happy with mine.

[post edited by moderator]

I am so happy with this tablet. I have a Ployer momo 12 which was my first tablet but this simply blows it out of the sky. I still use my Ployer for some games which just are not compatible with my Nexus 10. Only thng I wish was that more fps shooters come out for the Nexus plus a DECENT football game which doesnt exist.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-26-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Here is a link to a thread xlDeMoniClx posted with some great tips for the N10.

50 Tips & Tricks for the Nexus 10
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Here is a link to a thread xlDeMoniClx posted with some great tips for the N10.

50 Tips & Tricks for the Nexus 10
    Haha thanks. I'm thinking about whether or not to have a mod pin that topic up and edit the first post so both links are in the first post. Would make it easier for everyone else to see and take advantage of.
    Devlyn16 likes this.

Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Please do not discuss means for streaming pirated content. Thanks.

Sent from my SGSIII

... I suggest that for the first 5 - 10 charges battery should be allowed to die then plug into charge. This helps make the battery last more in time...

I just got a N10 as well and that's sounds like some very good advice, thanks Funduro

Quote Originally Posted by bob mc1 View Post
    ... I suggest that for the first 5 - 10 charges battery should be allowed to die then plug into charge. This helps make the battery last more in time...

I just got a N10 as well and that's sounds like some very good advice, thanks Funduro
    It's a known trick that works well for many people, so it should work well for you too.